Securing Healthcare Data Panel
Watch our engaging and lively discussion about Securing Healthcare data. This webinar hosted participants from a diverse set of organizations; Mollie Breen from Perygee, Mackensie Jackson from GitGuardian, Ashley Leonard from Syxsense, and Eldad from Satori. Ben Herzberg served as the panel moderator. In this webinar, we discussed the following:
- Some of the common challenges that healthcare organizations face when implementing data security measures to protect patient information.
- How to balance the need for data security with the need for accessibility to ensure quality patient care.
- How healthcare organizations can avoid higher security and compliance risks, reduce costs, and improve productivity.
- Some of the best practices for ensuring compliance with healthcare industry regulations related to data security, such as HIPAA.
- Ways new technologies are leveraged to enhance data security measures in healthcare organizations.