Satori's Data Security Platform for PostgreSQL
Accelerate data access and data-driven innovation on PostgreSQL.
Satori’s Data Security Platform is flexible, scalable, and quickly implemented as an add-on to your PostgreSQL stack. You can accelerate time-to-value from your data using Satori’s frictionless self-service data access.
Trusted by the world’s best data teams
PostgreSQL Data Security with Satori
Understanding the importance of data processing, you’re using PostgreSQL as a database or data warehouse. However, managing access, security, privacy and governance at scale is slowing your actual data use, and demands a lot of manual resources from your data teams.
Satori’s Data Security Platform enables frictionless self-service data access with security & compliance built-in. This results in:
+25% Realized Data Admin Resources
30x Faster Data User Access
100% Compliance Automation
Universal Data Access Layer
Satori simplifies access control through centralized governance of user access rules across data analytics and production environments. Satori does this without modifying existing data flows.
Personal Data Portal
Satori’s personal data portal enables users to view available data and access data quickly improving data engineering productivity and users time-to-value. Satori does this without sacrificing security and compliance.
Satori enforces granular security controls within minutes without writing additional code or adding any database objects. Define access controls in a human-readable UI using an API or with the Terraform provider for Satori.
Unique Data Enablement Framework
Satori seamlessly integrates into your data operations and automatically applies security, compliance and privacy policies in PostgreSQL. Your data users now have access in a matter of minutes eliminating manual data admin work.
Speak with one of our Satori experts
What You Gain with Satori
Scaling PostgreSQL Data Access and Control is Hard
Data engineering teams spend significant time and other resources on data access and implementing security policies on PostgreSQL.
Gain Flexibility and
of Data with Satori
Satori provides the most comprehensive Data Security Platform, providing automated data access while dynamically applying security policies, all from a single platform.
Self-Service Data Access Control
- Distributed Stewardship – Delegate data access management and assign business owners to datasets.
- Approval & Self-Service Workflows – Just-in-time, secure, and compliant data access with automated workflows.
Simplified Access Control
- Reduce Complexities in Data Access & Roles – Easily apply access controls, including fine-grained access controls across one or more PostgreSQL accounts.
- Universal Data Masking – Implement masking, anonymization, and data redaction profiles to known and unknown locations of sensitive data, including semi-structured data.
- Happy Data Engineers – Impose security policies without wasting precious data engineering resources.
- Users Directory – Organize your PostgreSQL users by access groups and scale RBAC implementation without writing code or polluting your PostgreSQL account.
Continuous Data Discovery & Classification
- Continuous Data Classification – Out-of-the-box, real-time classification and tagging of structured and semi-structured sensitive data.
- Data Inventory – Autonomous data inventory with continuous classification.
- Custom Classification – Add new classifiers based on your specific business needs.
Data Auditing & Monitoring
- Data Access Audit – Complete data access audits with identity and data context including built-in reports for compliance and security.
- Aggregated Auditing – Investigate access and query logs from all PostgreSQL accounts, as well as data from other platforms, in one place.
How It Works
Have Any Questions?
Yes. Satori does not abstract your data or modify your interface or protocol for accessing data.
Satori is a SaaS service, so no installation is required. Once your account is active, you can add your PostgreSQL instances and start using Satori immediately.
Satori requires data consumers to change the PostgreSQL connection string in their data query tool.
No. Satori works with your existing drivers and tools.
No. Satori does not require a user or a service account in PostgreSQL.
None. Satori does not create any tables, views, or schemas or make any changes to your PostgreSQL configuration.
Satori does not add any meaningful latency to queries.
All regions of AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Satori can be deployed on a Satori-Hosted DAC (Data Access Controller), in a Customer-Hosted DAC, or as a Satori-Managed Private DAC.