We are a cybersecurity startup building a security layer that protects critical data in this new age of data-driven businesses. We are well-funded, VC-backed and surround ourselves with leaders from some of the top companies in the world.
Our management platform is a highly complex set of backend services, APIs and user interfaces responsible for customer management, asset on-boarding and configuration, analysis of large streams of data, and orchestration of a planet-scale network of servers that deliver our security capabilities.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our growing engineering team. You should be enthusiastic about software development in general and in frontend implementation particularly, as well as design, testing, and documentation. You should present extreme ownership and strive for excellence. You are expected not only to deliver new features but also to continuously suggest and improve existing code. You will also be working closely with UX designers, product managers, and security researchers to deliver outstanding results to our customers.
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- Executing the full lifecycle of software development, from inception to production.
- Programming well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Analyzing feature requirements, designing and developing the Satori Cyber management platform.
- Working closely with peers, UX designers, security researchers & other interfaces.
- Monitoring system stability and performance.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and finding opportunities to keep our technology stack up to date.
- B.Sc or B.A from a known university.
- 6+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Expertise in Java – a must.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Helm, Google Cloud, and Linux – an advantage.
- Experience in MongoDB, Jersey, and Undertow – an advantage.
- Experience with the security domain – an advantage.
- Track record of excellence.