Data Security Posture Management
Unified visibility into data access, access permissions, and database and cloud permissions
Who has accessed or run queries and on which data tables or assets? Who generally has access permissions and to which data? Which of my cloud resources have what types of access attached? Are they secured by Satori? Which of my cloud resources have no controls in place?
All of these and many more are typical questions asked by organizations small and large. Faced with an ever-increasing volume of both data assets as well as requests to those assets, organizations typically response by either: - allowing no one to access, resulting in productivity loss, or, - allowing too many people to access, resulting in increased security risk.
Satori manages all aspects of your structured data so that your security team has full control over the data access and access management process.
- Satori Audit Log of all queries executed against your data assets:
- Satori Interactive Dashboards showing top results broken out by Pii Category, Datastore type, and many other filters:
- Audit logs and Dashboards can be customized and saved, saving your security team time and effort for repeatable audit queries:
- The Satori Access Manager tells you at a glance which users and groups have access to which data, for how long, and with which security policies. This view into your permissions includes a powerful search across users, groups, datastores, and datasets:
- The Satori Posture Manager tells you who has underlying permissions to your datastores, whether or not these permissions are even needed any longer, and whether or not there are duplicate permissions in your underlying datastores: