Satori is an award winning, innovative startup founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders with the mission of helping organizations secure and govern their data in the cloud.
We are expanding our sales team and looking for solutions engineers. In this role you will partner with Satori’s sales, marketing and engineering leaders to identify and support new customers who can benefit from Satori’s DataSecOps solution to improve business efficiencies by streamlining data access controls. You will drive the solution introduction, validation and pre-deployment cycles and support sales, business development and partner recruitment to maximize Satori’s bookings, success and brand awareness.
You will be responsible for assessing customer’s needs, demonstrating, validating (proof of concept), developing architectural alternatives to address customer requirements. You may work with partners to support business development or enablement from time to time.
This is a great opportunity for professionals that are passionate about developing and executing go-to-marketing strategies for technology products and want to be part of an experienced, fast moving and committed team.
- Develop a healthy business franchise with successful reference customers
- Own and drive the solutions sales process – including scoping and executing POCs to validate Satori solution for customers
- Assess customer’s problems and priorities to develop a Satori value proposition
- Partner with sales executives to identify customer’s problems, map to Satori capabilities and to develop a solution Satori can deliver
- Identify and collaboration with partners for business development
- Leveraging and maintaining sales tools for POC management and progress tracking (salesforce.com)
- Participate in events and activities to support communication of Satori message
- Collaborate with sales, product and marketing teams to set priorities and drive focus on tasks that need to be completed
- Be on top of the competition, vendor and partner ecosystem and provide actionable insights into the marketing and product domains.
- Help develop Satori’s unique messaging and position and share through an engaging story.
- 5-7 years of technical experience with SaaS data warehousing, integration or business intelligence tools.
- Understanding and utilization of cloud architectures and concepts
- Past database experience – an advantage
- Proven communication skills and the ability to craft a compelling technical story.
- Track record of success to win new business
- Great presentation skills and the ability to present to diverse audiences.
- Excellent Hands-on skills and desire to be hands-on when required
- Experience in working with global teams – an advantage.
- Experience in cybersecurity or data products marketing – an advantage.
- Desire to build a successful business.