Satori is the world’s first universal data access platform. We help companies innovate and grow through their data by providing the easiest and most secure way to access data. With $25M raised to date, our passionate team is leading the way in data-driven innovation with incredible technology and ingenuity.
We’re seeking a driven, curious, energetic entrepreneur solutions engineer to join our Sales team and work closely with our account executives to win new customers. In this role you will partner with account executives to provide in-depth technical knowledge and support during evaluation of the product, collaborate to close opportunities and onboard new clients.
- Own and drive the technical sales process – including scoping and executing POCs to validate Satori solution for customers
- Developing stories and demonstrations to showcase Satori value proposition.
- Identify customer’s needs and priorities to position Satori solutions through a strong value proposition.
- Build trust relationships with technical buyers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Satori products, value proposition, target audiences, and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Identify and collaborate with technology and go-to-market partners for developing sales opportunities.
- Leverage and maintain sales tools for POC management and progress tracking.
- Participate in marketing events and activities and generate technical content.
- Be on top of the competition, vendor and partner ecosystem and provide actionable insights into the marketing and product domains.
- Help develop Satori’s unique messaging and position and share through an engaging story.
- 5 yrs+ sales engineering experience with SaaS data solutions.
- Experience with cloud data and/or cloud cyber-security products. (Databases like Redshift or Snowflake, Postgres, SQL Server etc, cloud/networking AWS or Azure)
- SQL Experience + scripting experience (past development exposure a plus)
- Understanding and utilization of cloud architectures and concepts.
- Problem solver + curious + self-starter
- Articulate and strong communicator with the ability to craft a compelling technical story – engaging with customers to understand their issues and crafting the Satori solution/demo)
- Interested in startup execution – flexible wearing different hats as needed
- Active listening and adaptability.
- Excited about hands-on experience and early stage
- Experience in working with global teams – an advantage.
- Startup experience preferred
Companies: Snowflake, AWS (redshift/data), Collibra, Google (data products), Alation (data catalog), Looker