Satori is an award-winning, innovative startup founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders with the mission of helping organizations secure and govern their data in the cloud.
We are expanding our marketing team and looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. In this role you will partner with Satori’s marketing, sales and engineering leaders to develop our unique story and develop sales and marketing assets to support our GTM. You will engage with customers, partners and industry leaders to develop and share our message and provide market insights for internal teams.
This is a great opportunity for professionals that are passionate about developing and executing go-to-marketing strategies for technology products and want to be part of an experienced, fast-moving and committed team.
- Develop and communicate Satori’s value proposition through marketing materials, web pages, emails, product briefs and more to support customer buying cycles.
- Develop collateral, sales and training materials for sales and sales engineering teams.
- Partner with sales to execute sales-driven go-to-market activities such as outbound campaigns and field events.
- Partner with marketing to develop product marketing strategies such as pricing, advertising, competitor and trend analysis, brand positioning and product launches.
- Partner with engineering and product teams to launch new offerings and product enhancements.
- Be on top of the competition, vendor and partner ecosystem and provide actionable insights into the marketing and product domains.
- Engage directly with prospects, customers and partners to develop and validate our go-to-market strategy.
- Help develop Satori’s unique messaging and position and share through an engaging story.
- Minimum of 3 years of product marketing for B2B SaaS products in the US market.
- Proven communication skills and the ability to craft a compelling technical story.
- Great presentation skills and the ability to present to diverse audiences.
- Fluent in English.
- Technical/engineering background – an advantage
- Experience in working with global teams – an advantage.
- Experience in cybersecurity or data products marketing – an advantage.