Satori is the world’s first universal data access platform. We help companies innovate and grow through their data by providing the easiest and most secure way to access data. With $25M raised to date, our passionate team is leading the way in data-driven innovation with incredible technology and ingenuity.
We’re seeking a driven, curious, energetic entrepreneur SDR joining our Sales team and working closely with the marketing team. In this role you will identify and engage customer prospects for Satori, research the companies, people, leverage data and tools to initiate contact with Satori target audience and schedule introductory discussions.
Who you are:
- You are a solution seller, energetic, and experienced SDR, who is genuinely curious by nature ,and confident speaking with prospects – CISOs, CDOs, Data Analytics Leaders
- You’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener with a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You are a self learner with a high level of integrity and commitment.
- You have experience with SDR processes at SaaS companies selling to medium to large enterprises, preferably solutions for financial services, healthcare and technology companies
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving outbound + support inbound customer engagement working with CISOs, CDOs, data engineers, analysts to create qualified engagements for the sales team.
- Leveraging tools, data and insights from LinkedIn, G2, ZoomInfo to identify prospects and develop/execute new ideas and tactics to initiate engagement with prospects.
- Establishing a routine to follow up and schedule meetings, following up with prospective customers, identifying problems and evangelizing Satori.
- Observing productivity metrics, maintaining updated and accurate lead, task, and qualification information and updating prospect interaction in Outreach/Salesforce.
- Working closely with the account executives to define target markets and audiences.
- Setting targets and forecasts
- Learning Satori’s positioning and value proposition, industry trends, and providing feedback in order to continually improve and refine the go-to-market plan.
- 2 years sales development experience in outbound sales prospecting.
- A proven track record of consistently hitting targets.
- Ability to create, manage and maintain cross-company relationships, with a positive attitude and teamwork.
- Driven to make an impact through commitment and hard work and a passion for start-ups.
- Results focused – self-starter, achieving measurable inside sales goals in a sales environment (to support pipeline development).
- Active listening and adaptability – energetic phone skills, strong writing skills with a coachable attitude.
- Background in Cybersecurity
Compensation and Benefits:
- The salary range may vary based on market location, job skills, experience, and knowledge.
- This role’s estimated range for total on-target earnings (including base salary and on-target incentive pay) is $90,000-$110,000 per year.
- Medical insurance for employees and their families, including Dental, Vision, Life, and more
- Paid holidays, sick time, unlimited PTO (use them!)
- Participation in company equity plans
- Training and development