We are a well-funded cybersecurity startup in a hot space building our foundations on a passion for what we do, staying true to our employees, customers and partners, and exceeding expectations through ownership and execution.
Our management platform is a highly complex set of backend services, APIs and user interfaces responsible for customer management, asset on-boarding and configuration, analysis of large streams of data and orchestration of a planet-scale network of servers that deliver our security capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our growing engineering team and build our management platform from scratch. You should be enthusiastic about software development as well as feature design, implementation, testing and documentation. You should present extreme ownership and strive for excellence. You are expected not only to deliver new features but also to continuously suggest and improve existing code. You will also be working closely with UX designers, product managers and security researchers to deliver outstanding results to our customers.
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- Executing the full lifecycle of software development, from inception to production.
- Programming well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Analyzing feature requirements, design and develop the Satori Cyber management platform.
- Working closely with other staff, UX designers, other developers, security researchers, etc.
- Monitoring system stability and performance.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and finding opportunities to keep our technology stack up to date.
- B.Sc or B.A from a known university.
- 4+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Helm, Google Cloud, Linux – an advantage.
- Experience in mongoDB, jersey, undertow – an advantage.
- Experience with the security domain – an advantage.
- Track record of excellence.