We are a cybersecurity startup building a security layer that protects critical data in this new age of data-driven businesses. We are well-funded, VC-backed and surround ourselves with leaders from some of the top companies in the world.
The Satori runtime environment is based on a proxy architecture which is composed of multiple microservices and powered by the Rust programming language (more on why rust is awesome here). The proxy environment is the engine for real-time protocol parsing, analysis and application of various transformation and security controls which power Satori.
We are looking for an engineering manager who is genuinely passionate about technology to manage a team of top notch developers as well as an active hands-on contributor. In this role, you will be involved, own and influence various aspects of the product from inception to customer deployment. You will tackle various challenges of scale, performance, platform and distributed systems, as well as own a large scale production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a known university (CS or equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience in a management position.
- Proven experience in systems programming & hands-on proficiency.
- Proven experience with system programming languages such as C/C++/Rust or equivalent.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Linux, Docker – an advantage.
- Experience in managing & monitoring of production environments – an advantage.
- Domain experience in databases / protocols / networking – an advantage.
- Track record of excellence.