We are a cybersecurity startup building a security layer that protects critical data in this new age of data-driven businesses. We are well-funded, VC-backed and surround ourselves with leaders from some of the top companies in the world.
Our engineering team builds a complex, planet-scale security product across multiple public and private clouds. As a DevOps engineer you will join a small, elite team of multidisciplinary engineers responsible for building and managing the infrastructure, processes and tools to deliver a secure and productive experience for both employees and customers.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who is genuinely passionate about the fast paced world of DevOps to take an active role in defining our multi-cloud architecture, monitoring infrastructure, writing infrastructure as code and improving Satori’s security posture. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with the engineering teams and involved in various customer related activities.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, system administrator or security engineer.
- Experience in AWS/GCP, networking, Linux, Kubernetes (EKS, GKE).
- Helm, python, bash scripting.
- Experience in Azure – an advantage.
- Terraform or equivalent.
- Monitoring tools – Prometheus, Grafana, ELK – an advantage.
- Experience in delivering software as a service – an advantage.
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, a team player.
- Extraordinary problem solving skills.
- Passion for building beautiful, coherent and maintainable systems.
- Track record of excellence.