Satori is an award-winning, innovative startup founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders with the mission of helping organizations secure and govern their data in the cloud.
We are expanding our sales team and looking for sales executives. In this role you will partner with Satori’s sales, marketing and engineering leaders to identify new customers who can benefit from Satori’s DataSecOps solution to improve business efficiencies by streamlining data access controls. You will own and orchestrate sales, business development, lead generation and partner recruitment in your territory to maximize Satori’s bookings, success and brand awareness..
You will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, developing and acquiring new customers. You may work with partners to identify new business opportunities or leverage other tactics to build your pipeline.
This is a great opportunity for professionals that are passionate about developing and executing go-to-marketing strategies for technology products and want to be part of an experienced, fast moving and committed team.
- Develop a healthy business franchise with successful reference customers
- Prospecting to identify companies that can leverage Satori’s solution (existing network, other strategies to engage with audiences who are trying to increase availability and access to data)
- Partner with sales leadership to execute sales-driven go-to-market activities such as outbound campaigns and field events
- Identify and collaboration with partners for indirect pipeline development
- Leveraging and maintaining sales tools for pipeline management and progress tracking (salesforce.com)
- Participate in events and activities to support communication of Satori message
- Working with Solutions Engineer to identify customer’s problems and developing a solution Satori can deliver
- To assess business opportunities, qualify and disqualify on a regular basis to maintain a productive business cadence
- Collaborate with sales, product and marketing teams to set priorities and drive focus on tasks that need to be completed
- Be on top of the competition, vendor and partner ecosystem and provide actionable insights into the marketing and product domains.
- Help develop Satori’s unique messaging and position and share through an engaging story.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with SaaS data warehousing or business intelligence tools in the US market.
- Proven communication skills and the ability to craft a compelling technical story.
- Track record of success exceeding targets
- Great presentation skills and the ability to present to diverse audiences.
- Experience in working with global teams – an advantage.
- Experience in cybersecurity or data products marketing – an advantage.