New Universal Data Access Service for AWS Lake House Architectures only from Satori
Now part of the Satori Universal Data Access Platform in the AWS Marketplace
The new Satori Secure Data Access Service for AWS is the first solution on the market offering continuous visibility and granular control for data flows across all cloud and hybrid data stores.
- AWS customers can easily understand not only where their data is, but how it is being used, who is accessing it, and where it is flowing within their infrastructure
- Support for AWS Athena, AWS Redshift, AWS Redshift Spectrum, and AWS RDS
- More AWS data services – Opensearch and DocumentDB, coming soon!
Customers using AWS purpose-built analytics services such as Athena, RedShift and RDS, can now leverage Satori’s solution to deliver secure access to sensitive personal and financial information with an improved security model and user experience.
Key Universal Data Access Service Capabilities
Automated discovery and classification of sensitive data stored across data lakes – including PII, PHI, PCI and financial data on AWS Athena datasets, eliminating the need for scanning the underlying storage layer.
Unified security model for AWS Lake House Architectures:
- Enforce a single security policy across their entire Lake House data, regardless of where the data is stored. Policies are enforced at query runtime, without duplicating datasets or creating views on top of existing datasets.
Seamless Support via Satori’s Data Portal:
- Leverage the Satori data portal to let data consumers discover and request access to data sets without relying on long email threads or tickets.
Simplified permissions and temporary access credentials management for AWS Athena
- Benefit from reduced risk of over-privileged access due to misconfigured IAM policies
- Eliminate the need for access management across multiple AWS services
- Use Satori’s authentication engine to replace static shared AWS access keys with auto-generated temporary personal credentials